Please be assured returns are being processed as quickly as possible. This process may be slightly delayed in light of distancing measures to ensure the safety of our employees and the public. Thank you for your understanding during this time.Requests for refunds/replacements will be accepted up to 30 days after receipt of your goods. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can use our free returns service via Royal Mail to send the items back to us for a refund or an exchange. Please read the following 5 points to ensure this process is carried out as efficiently as possible.
1. You must inform Pranda UK Limited T/A Gemondo of your request to return in advance:
Please contact our Customer Services Team on 0208 941 5707 or by email: email@example.com
2. Product Condition and Security Tags:
While in your possession you must keep in good condition any products you intend to return to Gemondo. This specifically includes you not removing the security seal(s). Rings, necklaces, pendants, brooches and bracelets are security tagged for your protection and hygiene. By removing the security seal you are accepting the item, which then becomes non-refundable.
3. Returning The Goods:
With your Gemondo order you would have received a returns form. Please complete this form including order number, whether you want to exchange it or return for a refund.In absence of this form, simply leave a note inside the return parcel giving the reason for the return, your name, address, email address and the order number, and send this and the item back to us. If you exercise your right to cancel your order after the goods have been dispatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Pranda UK Ltd T/A Gemondo at the address below at your own cost.We strongly recommend you use an insured and verified delivery method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. If you wish to take advantage of our free returns service you can print a label from the Royal Mail website and take your parcel to your nearest post office.
4. Faulty or Incorrectly Described Goods:
In the case of faulty or incorrectly described goods, the goods must be returned to Pranda UK Ltd T/A Gemondo as above. No refund will be processed until the returned goods have been received back at our depot with all security tags intact.
5. Returns are Subject to the Following Conditions:
- The goods must be returned with the presentation box and the packing slip.
- Where applicable the goods must have all security seals intact. In common with other retailers, for health and hygiene reasons we will not accept the return of earrings that have been previously worn.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- For full terms and conditions please see our T&Cs pageReturn Address
Pranda UK Ltd T/A Gemondo
PO Box 98